Monday, March 19, 2018

This, my first ever post will definitly not be my crowning moment. I have no clue what i am doing, im a single mother with two teenage daughters and  3 year old son. I work full time, attend college full time and do it all alone. So alone, ive forgotten how to spell or communicate in proper english. I figure that all qualifies me for something. Im also 3.5 years clean from heroin. I was homeless waiting to die when i found out i was having a baby! Yep, good job mathaletes, that means i didnt get clean until i was nearly 25 weeks pregnant. I know, how could you? But, i was just honored employee of the year at the largest non-profit in my City and awarded for previous person without a home who devotes their life to helping others without a home, in all my free time. Roflmao... there is no free time, so what better than add a blog in which i have no clue how to do. This all started when i was watching Juggling the Jenkins and realized my teenagers make me insane because i suffer from 17 years postpartum. Thanks Tiffany, now i can resent my own kids with peace of mind and write about it in my step work happily, with a cause behind my insanity. Any tips are greatly appreciated my new blogger friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment